Thursday 5 September 2013

WHERE I CAME FROM

I come from a country full of brave people who strive for a better life. Who no matter what, keep moving forward full of hope.
I come from a place where children suffer everyday because of malnutrition.
A place where all these children know is DEATH.
Where they die everyday and not even a bit of hope is left.
But even though these kids go through loosing families, people dying around them, and have trouble finding food that would last them at least a day, they smile because they want to make something of that day.
I come from a country full of people ho are lost and confused.
Where parents try to make a better life for their kids. And children just watch their parents struggle and feels sorry because they can't do anything.
I come from a country where... Children are the ones who should be building the future but are stopped by war and famine.
I come from a place where one day, it's people will rise up and unite as ONE.
I come from Somalia...

No comments: